Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Feels Like Home

i just read my last post. too many grammatical errors. i was too sleepy and lazy to proofread it before. sorry, i'm particularly conscious with my grammars...i don't know why. well, i won't be posting any pictures for this entry. we still haven't downloaded the pictures from New Mexico. i had a great time there. i think you would conclude the same thing when you'll see the pictures. i think i gained at least five pounds since i overate, overslept, overplayed mahjong, and so on. but most importantly, i loved seeing lola nels and lola chols again. they were really kind-hearted people. no question about that. even though our visit lasted for only a week, it was wonderful.

only one week to go and i'll be going back home. yehey!! =) i think i have already prepared the things that i'll be doing back home. that's how excited i am. though i'll really miss my relatives here especially my sister and brother-in-law, i can't wait to see the people from kamias, my friends in high school and college, and of course, my brother and my dad =) it will be nice to finally go home. =)