Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Renaissance


Sometimes when I get up in the morning, I feel very peculiar. I feel like I've just got to bite a cat! I feel like if I don't bite a cat before sundown, I'll go crazy! But then I just take a deep breath and forget about it. That's what is known as real maturity.
(Charles Schulz; Snoopy in Peanuts)

I can't believe I had such a great time during my birthday. I feel so blessed because my family, friends, and even strangers have made me feel as though today is a special day. In spite of having continuous exams and reports yesterday and even today, I'm still relieved that these people have made me feel inspired and enlightened once again. There are even people whom I haven't seen for such a long time but still managed to remember my birthday! Truly God has answered my prayers. I shouldn't take these people for granted and keep on pondering about matters that shouldn't be given importance. Rather, they should be loved, cherished, and treasured because these people have accepted my true self. And that's all that matters.