Friday, March 30, 2007

More Than You Can Give

Amazing. I have this classmate who is willing to go to my house and bring this handout that I need for my reaction paper in EDSP 129. It is due on Monday that's why I sent text messages to some of my classmates for the copy. In the beginning, I only asked her if she could leave the handout at the counter of the educ guard. Without hesitation, she just asked me if I live near UP and offered to go to my house instead. I told her that my house is really out of the way..actually near Marikina. But she doesn't mind. And the most surprising part about it, I am not entirely close to her. We just have casual conversations in the classroom; but, here she is..doing something out of her own will. Ang galing lang talaga.
Most of the time, I think too much in making my decisions. There are a lot of factors that I begin considering. Would I have the time to do this? Wouldn't it be wrong being involved with something too complicated? But I was inspired by my classmate. She wasn't hesitant to do it. She just did it. Nakakagulat talaga. Sana dumami ang mga taong katulad niya.