Friday, April 29, 2005

Disneyland California Rocks!! (Part One)

Finally, I learned how to add pictures in my blog (thanks to my Kuya Richard and Ate Dada, the two experts of making great blogs). I haven't updated my blog eversince I arrived in the US. For the past few weeks, we're always on the road. Eventhough the road trip was exhausting and excruciating (given the fact that Stephanie, my cousin, and I were seated at the back of a 12-seater van...believe me...it was not fun), it was worth it. The sites that we've seen are amazing and our family has to thank our relatives who have welcomed us in their homes and toured us around the state. We are truly blessed to have them. :)



Our first stop wasn't exactly at Disneyland but these are the first set of pictures that I've uploaded in the photobucket. These are only a few of the pictures since I can't upload all of the pictures in my blog. Anyway, if you're still interested to see some of the pictures , you can see them at http://photobucket.com/albums/y164/keenster13.



While these girls are waiting at the restroom....





(From the left: Lola Lil, Tita Hazel, AJ, Tita Jo, and uhmm...some stranger)



We are taking pictures by the dock. :)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Then we were figuring out what to do since we still had to wait for two hours for the Indiana Jones Adventure Ride. So...we decided to go to the "It's a Small World" Ride. And you would think that that ride could drive you insane after that....







From the left in the second row: my mom, lola lil, and tita jo; From the left in the first row: tita hazel (who toured us during our first day in Disney Downtown), me, and stephanie (i really had a great time with stephanie!! :) i never knew that she's so fun to be with.)





Okay...they were looking for the only Filipina doll in the ride...But me, I was smiling infront of the camera. I know. I'm so vain when it comes to taking pictures :) hehehehehe :)





Ain't she cute?!? She's my cousin, AJ. She really had fun during the ride :) She kept on asking my sister to take pictures of her :)



And there's the filipina doll!! Yey!! :)





Here's a cute picture of me and Stepanie :)





Well, there you have it. I don't know but I"m still having a hard time doing this blog. It really takes awhile and it's also getting really late. I also have to wake up early tomorrow so I hope that I can update this blog as soon as I can :) Hope you enjoyed seeing some pictures :)





Next Stop: Indiana Jones Adventure Ride, Buzz Lightyear, Tarzan Treehouse and a lot more to come!! :)