Saturday, May 07, 2005

Seasons of Love



525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?
In daylights, in sunsets, in midnights, in cups of coffee.
In inches, in miles, in laughter, in strife.
In 525,600 minutes - how do you measure a year in the life?

How about love? How about love? How about love? Measure in love.
Seasons of love.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I really enjoyed watching "Rent". The cast memebers have powerful voices. I really admired them especially the female soloist of the song "Seasons of Love". Before, I had this craze of becoming a famous theater actress. I tried auditioning for a drama club when I was in highschool (though I never passed those auditions), and taking acting workshops. I really had fun but I think theater is not really meant for me. What I really loved the most as I go chasing different professional fields just to find the right one, I have my family and friends who keep on encouraging me to reach for my dreams, to become the best that I can be. I'm really blessed to have them in my life.



I really had a great time here in the US. Of course, I truly miss the activities that I've been doing in school but I can't believe that I'm enjoying my visit especially with my relatives who have welcomed us in their homes. I enjoyed seeing different sites of nature (I'll post the pictures in my next blogs), shopping for clothes and shoes, and most importantly...food hunting!! =)



Yup. I also felt the cool breeze of winter for a day. Winter was about to end and I was glad that there was still snow along the mountain that Lolo Romy (our official tour guide in California) took us. I was wearing four layers of long sleeves that time. Sure it was very chilly but it was fun!! My cousins were really hilarious...and it was very infectious =) I can't help myself from smiling every time I'm with them.




Of course, my visit would never be complete if my sister wasn't there =) I will really miss her when I go back to the Philippines. I can't forget the different conversations that we had...from our wacky ideas to her words of wisdom (naks!!), my sister is really the best!! =)


Sure, I had my moments of being a drama queen....




...but I'm glad that everything is working out. =) As the last quote from the series "Grey's Anatomy" says, "Knowing is better than wondering. Waking up is better than sleeping.....and whatever failures that may come, it never beats the heck out of trying."



Well that's about it. Hope you enjoyed reading this. =)





Note: Just in case you didn't notice, you can click the pictures to make them larger =)