Sunday, March 25, 2007

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind



I really love this movie. Because there are a lot of things that you want to forget. But in the end, these things are worth remembering because you learn, forgive, and strive to become better than what we already are. We have faith in life. We hope to go to the direction meant for us..or at least would lead us to the path where we truly belong. (Haha..Hang-over sa reaction paper ko about Saint Augustine)


"Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating."
"Sand is overrated. It's just tiny, little rocks."
"Look it out here, it's all falling apart. I'm erasing you and I'm happy."
"Sorry...I'm just trying to be nice."
(All of those: Joel)

"Sometimes I don't think people realize how lonely it is to be a kid."
"I apply my personality in a paste."
(All of those: Clementine)

"Blessed are the forgetful, for they get the better even of their blunders."
"Adults are like the mess of sadness and phobias."
(All of those:
Mary)

"How happy is the blameless vessel's lot
The world forgetting by the world forgot
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind
Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd." (from Alexander Pope's poem)

Joel: Wait.
Clementine: Why?
Joel: I don't know. Just wait..for awhile.

Clementine: This is it, Joel. It's going to be gone soon.
Joel: I know.
Clementine: What do we do?
Joel: Enjoy it.

You can also check out their website: http://www.eternalsunshine.com
Hehe..nakakatuwa features nila =)