Monday, March 05, 2007

Prayer Concert



Pagkatapos ng madaming practices at pangungulit ng mga choir mems, natapos na rin ang prayer concert. Ang galing ng mga choirs na kumanta. Sobrang nag-enjoy ako pakinggan ang Kinema ("Stand up for love.."). Hay. One of my last choir moments with ICTUS before I graduate. Or at least before I leave ICTUS since I'll still be graduating next sem. Sometimes, I would want to think that I can still join the org for my last sem. Just to attend school, choir practices, or at least ictus/students' mass. But then again, focus. There is a need to focus on my acads for me to graduate. And..it's not that I'm leaving the org...but, as mentioned by my fellow ictusian, I need to move onto another phase. I'll continue being an ictusian but only in a different venue. Haha. Napaka-senti mode naman nito. I want to work during the first semester. Kahit simple tutorials..feeling ko kasi may kulang pa sa ginagawa ko. Hindi enough yung natutunan ko sa course. Puro theoretical lang kasi at mas kelangan ko pa ng maraming experience para makapagturo ng maayos. Kahit nag-prepracticum na kami (150+ hours din yun), marami pang rin kelangan malaman. Pero may panahon pa naman para mag-enjoy sa ictus kaya lulubusin ko na. =)