Wednesday, April 04, 2007

end of panic episodes..for now

I just saw my grades for my creative writing (CW 140) and comparative lit (CL 121)class! =) Pumasa ako! I can't believe it! Especially in my CL 121 class! Haha..I even asked my prof before if he's still going to give a final exam. He told us that we should have a comprehensive exam for finals..based on the results of our first exam..huhu. But he just told me with a smile, "No. No. You don't have to worry about it anymore." HWAT! I wanted to tell him if he had noticed my standing is not so good..plus I'm graduating next sem and I don't want to be delayed even more because of that. But apparently, I still made it. Yehey!=) Hehe..But no matter how difficult his subject was for me, I still enjoyed his class discussions. And now I like him even more..kasi pumasa ako! Haha! =) Finally! Tuloy na talaga ang 13 units ko next sem!! =)

Those are the two subjects that I've been worrying about this semester. I don't know. I guess I'm not used with that kind of classroom set-up..Mommy Jo even told me, "Ayan. Ma-aapreciate mo na lalo ang mga pinag-aaralan natin sa SpEd." Which is absolutely true. I'm more eager to read more and study (yes. study!) for SpEd during the sem. though CW 140 and CL 121 really gives good training to me but...let's just say that there are some things not meant for me. It's the kind of subject I won't be studying for the rest of my life. Their interesting but..I'll leave them to the language majors. =)

LA and I are going to find work next friday. Woohoo! =) Although she's already offering me another tutorial job starting next schoolyear. But it's every Monday to Thursday, 5:00pm-6:00pm..exactly after my practicum so I don't know if I would accept the job. And it's in Marikina. If I would be taking my practicum in Bridges School (near Tomas Morato or Quezon Ave..not sure), I won't make it on time. Hay. I'll just continue looking for another part time job.


from the Official Peanuts Website: http://www.snoopy.com